Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Brother

On April 2nd this year, I lost my one and only loyal reader of this comic: My little brother. He was struck by a criminal driving a truck. My brother, Jason Quinn Kelly, is responsible for the entire "Lemon's Favorites" category, which unfortunately has now reached its terminus. It pains my heart every day to live without such a kind, caring soul. He kept my terrible sense of humor grounded by telling me which comics he thought were funny, and even after I stopped doing this comic, he encouraged me to start up again someday, always assuring me that at least he would read it. I miss him. I've put a petition on Change.org to get justice for him. Please sign if you have the time, assuming that anyone still reads this comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.
I like comments